Formulated with premium base oil technology to help extend hydraulic equipment life, minimize downtime and optimize performance. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and oxidation.Where to buy ›
Delivering value for you
Special antiwear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system helps prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, minimizing the possibility of an unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.
Rando HD ISO 10 and 22 can be used as spindle lubricants where zinc-free oils are not a requirement.
Rando HD ISO 32, 46, or 68 are recommended for:
- Vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, especially where pressures exceed 1000 psi.
- Lightly loaded reciprocating compressors.
- Rando HD ISO 100, 150, 220, or 320 are recommended for applications where AGMA rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required:
- Hydraulic equipment reduction gears where EP is not required.
- Plain and antifriction bearings.
Recommended for you
What's really at stake when hydraulic equipment fails?
Applications and benefits of Chevron's Rando HD.
Services and support