Delo® Syn-THF XC with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a high performance synthetic wet brake transaxle fluid designed for applications where a Volvo WB102 fluid is required. It is specially designed for all weather operations and applications — both severe winter cold and extreme summer heat. This, combined with excellent oxidation stability, minimizes the need for seasonal oil changes.Where to buy ›
Delivering value for you
Delo Syn-THF XC is a combination lubricant for modern tractors and similar equipment. It lubricates the transmission and final drive and serves as a hydraulic fluid to operate power steering units, brakes, implements and attachments.
Delo Syn-THF XC has a viscosity index much higher than conventional multifunctional transmission/hydraulic fluids. This provides excellent flow atlow temperatures and good oil film protection at high operating temperatures. It also:
- minimizes brake “chatter” and excessive brake facing wear
- assists with the smooth operation of clutch packs and wet brakes
- provides excellent shifting action• provides rust and corrosion protection for vital parts
- minimizes leakage because of good compatibility with seals, O-rings, andpacking materials
- minimizes sludge and varnish formation• protects metal surfaces against scuffing and wear
- provides excellent gear lubrication compared to conventional cold weather,low viscosity tractor hydraulic fluids
- allows for ready leak detection because of its distinctive orange color.
Delo Syn-THF XC is approved for Volvo 97304 (WB102) and can be used in applications requiring 97303 (WB101). Delo Syn-THF XC is recommended for use:
as a multifunctional and multi-seasonal fluid in many types of tractors and construction equipment.in applications which call for the following OEM lubricant specifications:
- John Deere JDM J20C, JDM J20D
- White Farm Equipment Q-1826