Chevron Paper Machine Oil Premium oils are paper machine circulating oils designed to give excellent performance in centralized lubrication systems of paper machines.Where to buy ›
Delivering value for you
High oxidation stability provides excellent resistance to deposit formation. The detergent/dispersant additive system enables quick removal of deposits from hot bearing surfaces, and the suspension of small particles, rendering them harmless.
The specially balanced additive package and highly refined base stocks provide the outstanding filterability essential for ultra-fine 6 to 12 micron filters, even in the presence of water.
Helps permit rapid separation of water in circulating oil system reservoirs - minimizing the chance of premature filter plugging and maximizing bearing life.
The special antiwear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of heavily loaded bearings and surfaces. Effective corrosion inhibitors resist rust and copper corrosion.
High oxidation stability helps ensure long lubricant service life, particularly in newer design machines with smaller oil reservoirs.
Chevron Paper Machine Oil Premium oils are recommended for use in:
• Circulating oil systems of paper machines, particularly those equipped with ultra-fine 6 to 12 micron filters, superheated steam, or those susceptible to water contamination.
• Suction box pumps, vacuum and white water pumps, agitators, reduction gears, and gear head motors.
• Pulp grinders and pulp refiner oil circulation systems.
• Gear drive units and pumps in industrial applications.
• Plain and antifriction bearings at elevated temperatures.