HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are advanced performance, premium quality, bright stock free, low ash, dispersant/detergent type engine oils.Where to buy ›
Delivering value for you
Provide excellent protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear.
The level and type of ash producing additives in the oils provide minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for preignition and spark plug fouling.
Provides piston cleanliness to help prevent ring sticking and maintain clean, varnish-free piston skirts.
Minimizes the formation of crankcase and valve cover/top deck sludge.
Formulated to be compatible with exhaust emissions reduction systems.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 15W-40 provides maximum oil flow to engine components for better lubrication during cold startup, compared to straight grades.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are recommended for four-stroke and selected two-stroke stationary engines fueled by natural gas. HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is approved for:
• Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH for CG132,CG170 & CG260 gas engines
• GE Jenbacher Type 2, 3, and 4 (versions A & B) gas engines burning fuel class A (natural gas) ,including engines with oxidation catalytic converters. Type 4 (version C) gas engines burning fuel class A(natural gas), B (biogas) and C (landfill gas) ,including engines with oxidation catalytic converters.Type 6 (versions C & E) gas engines burning fuel class A (natural gas), including engines with oxidation catalytic converters. Type 6 (version F) gas engines burning fuel class A (natural gas), B(biogas) and C (landfill gas), including engines with oxidation catalytic converters
• MAN Diesel & Turbo engines in operation on natural gas (CNG/LNG) - now MAN Energy Solutions
• MAN Energy Solutions for use in MAN ES fourstroke medium speed engines on natural gas (CNG/LNG) - formerly MAN Diesel & Turbo
• MWM gas engines
• Wärtsilä gas engines and dual fuel engines with natural gas as main fuel
• All Waukesha gas engines burning pipeline quality gas
HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are recommended for four-stroke gas-fueled engines manufactured by:
— Delaval Enterprise
— Dresser-Rand (Categories I, II, and III)
— MWM (DEUTZ)
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are formulated to meet catalyst compatibility requirements and are especially suited for installations requiring low phosphorus oil to prevent exhaust catalyst poisoning.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulfur. In sour gas applications, a lubricant with higher base reserve
Services and Support
We’ve got you covered with a full line of lubricants, transmission fluids, gear oils, greases, hydraulic oils and coolants