Havoline® Global Multi-Vehicle ATF can be used in a wide variety of North American, Japanese and European passenger cars, SUVs and light duty trucks. It has passed the JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) standard tests for performance in Japanese vehicles. The product delivers the shifting performance and exceptional anti-shudder durability desired by Japanese and Korean automakers.
Havoline® Global Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for the following applications:
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- Allison TES-389*, C-4
- Apolloil/Kia ATF Red-1K
- Esso Type LT 71141 ATF
- Ford MERCON® ,* (in California use Havoline ATF MD-3)
- Ford MERCON® V* (in California use Havoline ATF MERCON® V)
- Ford MERCON® SP*, MERCON® LV*
- General Motors DEXRON®-II(E), DEXRON®-III(G,H), DEXRON®-VI
- Honda/Acura DW-1, ATF-Z1
- Hyundai/Kia SP-IV, SPH-IV/SP4-M
- Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi Diamond SP, SP-II, SP-III
- Idemitsu ATF HP, K17
- Isuzu ATF-II, ATF-III, Genuine ATF
- JASO M315 Class 1A* and 2013, 1A-LV
- Mazda ATF 3317, F-1, FZ/S-1/N-1, M-III, M-V
- Mercedes MB 236.41/5/6/7/8/9/91/10/11, NAG-1
- Mercedes MB 236.12*, MB 236.14*, MB 236.15*
- Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3
- Nissan 402, Matic D/J/K/S
- Shell ATF 134, 3353, M-1375.4/6, LA2634
- Shell/Audi M-L 12108
- Subaru ATF, ATF 5AT, ATF-HP
- Texaco 7045-E, ETL-8072 B, N402
- Toyota/Lexus Type T, T-III, T-IV (JWS 3309), WS (JWS 3324)
- Voith H55.6335.xx (G607)
- Volkswagen/Audi TL 52162, TL 52533, ZF 5HP (18FL, 30)
- Volvo 1161521, 1161540, 1161640, STD 1273.40 (97340), STD 1273.41 (97341)
- ZF TE-ML 11A/B
- Hybrid vehicles with electronic, continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a Toyota Type WS fluid.
Chevron does not recommend Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF for use in vehicles with continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) or dual clutch transmissions (DCTs) unless indicated above, nor in Ford transmissions where Ford Type F fluids are recommended.
Always check your owner’s manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your vehicle.
*California law prohibits all manufacturers of multi-vehicle ATF from recommending products in certain applications where the viscometrics do not match those of the official OEM specification. Therefore, Chevron does not recommend the use of Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF in these applications in California.
Chevron has conducted extensive laboratory evaluations and field testing to support Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF performance, although it may not meet all laboratory test requirements for certain OEM specifications. Its use in transmissions where recommended by Chevron will not void the vehicle’s warranty. All Havoline products, including Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF, are backed by Chevron’s Limited Product Warranty