Havoline® Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has been formulated and tested for a wide variety of domestic and import ATF specifications, in both high- and lowviscosity applications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®-VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backward compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON-II or DEXRON-III fluids.
Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is approved for:
- General Motors DEXRON-VI specification GMN10060 (license number J-62300)
- Voith H55.6335.xx (G607)
Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the requirements of:
- BMW Part #83 22 0 397 114
- FCA US LLC Part #68043742AA
- JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) performance standard in Japanese vehicles; the product will deliver the shifting performance, shear stability and exceptional anti-shudder durability which is desired by Japanese and Korean automakers
- Mercedes MB 236.41
Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for most late model transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs, including:
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- FCA US LLC ATF+3, ATF+4
- Ford MERCON® ,* (in California use Havoline ATF MD-3)
- Ford MERCON® V* (in California use Havoline ATF MERCON® V)
- Ford MERCON® SP*, MERCON® LV*
- General Motors DEXRON-II and DEXRON-III
- Honda/Acura DW-1 and Z-1
- Hyundai/Kia Genuine ATF and SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV/ SPH-IV and NWS-9638 T-5
- Isuzu SCS, Genuine ATF
- Mazda ATF M-III and ATF M-V
- Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3, SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV
- Nissan/Infiniti Matic D, Matic K, Matic J and Matic S
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP, ATF 5AT
- Toyota/Lexus Type T-III, Type T-IV, Type WS
- Volkswagen/Audi Part #G 055 540 (A2)
- Volvo Part No. 1161521, 1161540/1161640
- Hybrid vehicles with electronic continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a MERCON LV or a Toyota Type WS fluid.
Chevron does not recommend Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF for use in vehicles with continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) or dual clutch transmissions (DCTs) unless indicated above, nor in Ford transmissions where Ford Type F fluids are recommended.
Always check your owner's manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your vehicle.
*California law prohibits all manufacturers of multi-vehicle ATF from recommending products in certain applications where the viscometrics do not match those of the official OEM specification. Therefore, Chevron does not recommend the use of Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF in these applications in California.
Chevron has conducted extensive laboratory evaluations and field testing to support Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF performance, although it may not meet all laboratory test requirements for certain OEM specifications. Its use in transmissions where recommended by Chevron will not void the vehicle’s warranty. All Havoline products, including Havoline Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF, are backed by Chevron’s Limited Product Warranty.