Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 (Synblend) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API FA-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to EPA 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty motor oil.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is formulated to protect new generation GHG’17 model diesel engines.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 delivers value through:
- Improved Fuel Economy — Up to 1.3% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 vehicle diesel engine bench testing programs.
- Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Excellent cold flow properties help with rapid oil circulation to minimize wear during cold temperature starting.
- Exceptional Deposit Control — Superb oxidation resistance, thermal stability and detergency minimize piston and turbocharger deposits.
- Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional anti-wear, deposit and soot control. Cylinders, pistons, rings and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines where API FA-4 or SN performance oils are required. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.